Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Disgrace of the month? Hmm or is this a whole new category?

Well this month I im not really sure what to say... however; due to peer presure I will proceed.
A few days ago at a BBQ we were all sat round watching the snooker as you do, everyone happy sipping away at their beers and meat (well Cat had some peanuts as his teeth are not strong enough yet) and out of nowhere randomly we were all hit like a nosediving blue whale! Random Reg pipes up with this " I love Windass, he has an immense body, have you seen him with his shirt off?! What the fuck!! Well Reg there were several candidates for disgrace of the month, but I cannot even measure them against this!!!
Beware those other candidates..... I have the right to provide evidence next month - do not think you have escaped!

Well unless Reg decides to say something completely foolish again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to set the record straight as there appears to be a bit of misquoting going on. At no point did I say 'I love Windass' in my comment however the rest of it was uttered by me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so the quote was a bit wrong. The fact is you still said the rest of it. In my opinion this could be a good shout for disgrace of the year.

World map